2019 Overland Expo Buy/Sell

crolison

Observer
Also have three ram mount phone holders, upgraded to a 8 plus so these don’t fit (worked on 6s)

$25 for all three

STREGA

Explorer
Can you post pic of skottle cooking surface?
Thanks
had a pic of the surface of the skottle but couldn't post because the file was to large. I only used the skottle twice. I will try to take some other pics that hopefully will work on this site, but due to a death in the family may be another week before I can get to it.

sumnrfam

#EXSPLORTacoma
TRADE,,, MAXTRAX,,,,

I have 2 sets,, one Orange, one Tan,, looking to trade the Orange set for another Tan set,, both sets as new,, never under a tire,, Heading out on our pre Expo wander Wed 8th,, getting into FLG Wed evening (ish),, hit me up,, Thanks,

Wade
@exsplortacoma

PJC

Observer
SOLD Won't be able to use my 3-Day Camping Ticket. Anybody need one? I paid ~170 bucks:
1 x Ticket
Order total: $169.80
Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 3:00 PM (MST)​
Fort Tuthill County Park
2446 Fort Tuthill Loop
Check Arrival Instructions for Entrance Address
Flagstaff, AZ 86005
Will transfer to Expedition Member for $150 OBO. Checked with the organizers and transfer is OK by them. Just change name. Not sure re buyer's $ exchange...Paypal?...or suggestion.

Thanx,
Paul

Last edited:

brokenhorn

I have an older norcold 84qt 12v/120v. has both cords , can be a fridge or freezer , 12v runs off cigarette lighter plug. this can also be hard wired. 2 wire baskets $450obo

I also have my tuffy 6ftx4ft aluminum truck bed drawer. Show special $450.

The drawer will need to be paid in advanced.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I have two Baja burner stoves and a Iron grill table with legs for sale. I don't use these anymore. These are expensive and sometimes hard to find.

Everything new would be over $600.00 I'm asking $400.00 OBO with delivery to Expo . Prior payment via Paypal required.

Attachments