2019 Turtleback Trailer Expedition Trailer for sale!!!!!! """""SOLD""""""

This trailer has traveled across the western states with no problems, it has seen miles both on pavement and off-pavement. This trailer is a very dependable trailer able to follow your tow vehicle anywhere. It's tracking is great and follows your footprint with ease. with dual independent Icon Vehicle Dynamics springs and shocks the trailer runs very smooth and absorbed most bumps. With 42 gallon water tank on board, you will have plenty of water to have on hand for your meal prep and for drinking. Along with this tank there isa 6 gallon hot water heater to clean your after meal prep equipment. With the CVT Denali rooftop tent you and your family can comfortably sleep above the ground in comfort. Easily the rooftop tent can sleep 4 adults comfortably or any combination which is needed up to five.

Due to an health issue my family and I have to sell this and move on to other things. Being an advise outdoorsman all my life this is a painful release for which I am hoping to pass on the joy this trailer has given myself and family the opportunity to travel to some nice places and remote places.

I am asking for $29,000

1. Welded 2 x 3 GALVANIZED TUBE STEEEL CHASSIS WITH 11 GAUGE ALUMINUM FLOOR SYSTEM
  2. TURTLEBACK EXCLUSIVE ICON VEHICLE SUSPENSION SYSTEM DESIGNED WITH RESERVOIR SHOCKS, CUSTOM WOUND DUAL RATE PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS AND DAYSTAR PRODUCTS KEVLAR BUSHINGS
  3. FRONT AND REAR RECEIVER HITCHES
  4. EXPEDITION ALUMINUM SKIN AND BOX KITS INCLUDING FRONT, SIDES, VALANCES, DOORS, NOSE BOX, SIDE BOXES AND TURTLE TAILGATE EMBLEM
  5. EXPEDITION SLIDE OUT KITCHEN WITH PARTNER STEEL STAINLESS STOVE WITH DUAL 10,000 BTU 18" BURNERS, LID, AND ADJUSTABLE WIND GUARDS, DUAL PRESSURE PROPANE SYSTEM
  6. DOMETIC DEEP WELL STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND FAUCET WITH TEMPERED GLASS LID PREP SURFACE
  7. ATWOOD 6 GALLON DIRECT SPARK IGNITION WATER HEATER
  8. 42 GALLON, FOOD GRADE, BPA FREE WATER TANK WITH EXTERNAL LOCKABLE FILL DOOR (VENTED)
  9. DUAL STAINLESS STEEL FOLD DOWN PREP TABLES, IN MAIN DOOR AND SWING AWAY TAILGATE.
  10. 12V ON DEMAND WATER PUMP 3 GPM, 55 PSI, SELF PRIMING
  11. LED LIGHTING SYSTEM 4 EXTERIOR FLOOD LIGHTS, 4 STORAGE BOX LIGHTS, 1 MAIN STORAGE AREA LIGHT, 1 NOSE BOX LIGHT, 1 UTILITY AREA LIGHT, 1 CONTROL PANEL LIGHT, 3 UNDERCARRIAGE GREEN TURTLE CONVENIENCE LIGHTS
  12. 11 LB PANCAKE TYPE PROPANE TANK. FOR PRIMARY ON-BOARD SYSTEMS (DRIVER SIDE) 5 GALLON RESERVE TANK ON PASSENGER SIDE FOR EMERGENCY USE OR OF BOARD PROPANE NEEDS
  13. SWING OUT TAILGATE WITH SPARE TIRE MOUNT, AND ROTOPAX MOUNT. MOUNTED ON A IDLER HUB ASSEMBLY FOR AXLE SPARE.
  14. 7 PIN TRAILER HARNESS
  15. DUAL BATTERY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM GXL 125 C AUTOMOTIVE WIRIN
  16. BATWING AWNING KIT WITH ADJUSTABLE STAINLESS BRACKETS
  17. CVT PIONEER DENALIE ROOFTOP TENT (https://cascadiatents.com/pioneer-series.html)
  18. UPGRADED ROOF RACK 4 RAIL CARGO/RTT POWDER COATED STEEL RACKS WITH STORAGE AREA FOR 30" WIDE TABLES, CHAIRS, ETC WITH SINGLE REAR SINGLE DOOR MOUNTED ON THE ROOF RACK ASSEMBLY.
  19. MAX COUPLER ARTICULATING HITCH (6,000 LB RATING
5A7C99DA-A11E-481A-B36E-3E163C610CBC.jpeg

Please click the link for more pictures!

Thank you for looking at my add!!!!!!

I have dual AGM 31 batteries on board. For a total of 204 AmpH I have gone about 6 days before they have gotten to 50% of power. With Solar the most I have gone is 21 Days yet never going below 75% of available power. Now I do not run any heavy loads just the LED's that are on the trailer and the Hot water ignitor.

To charge buy solar is a yes if you look at the images on the google drive specifically image_0400 you will see the RedArc solar converter on the upper left portion of the screen. The connector for Solar is located just to the right of the cargo bay door in the image above. image_0418 and image_0417 both show the connection better.

The shower compartment can be seen covered in Image_0393 on the driver side of the main box. in image_0402 you will see the actual connector and hot and cold knobs for water. The shower head is in the nose box and it is a simple twist and turn connection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior