2020 EarthCruiser?

danf

That is an insane amount for what it is in the end...

50k truck and $300,000 for the little box???

I'm glad they are doing what they are doing now though, and if people are willing to pay for it then I guess they are funding research for the rest of the builders to copy in time...

Vortec V8...6 speed Allison transmission, Hero 2 speed transfer case, Full floating Dana 80's, 4 wheel disc brake, ARB airlockers, air shocks, 37 inch Toyo's, 60 gallon fuel tank, 462 watts of solar feeding into a 360 amp hr lithium ion battery...............and we haven't even opened the door yet!! That's an insane amount of technology for such a small price!! LOL Check out the full specs at EarthCruiser.com
2020_EC_EXP_Exterior_left.jpgbODZ-Qxw.jpeg

Steve_382

Compared to the competition for a complete vehicle, that price sounds about right to me. Plus you don't have to spend the next 5 years building it yourself. At my age, I can't buy those years back, so the price seems OK considering what it does and where it can go.

Steve_382

Vortec V8...6 speed Allison transmission, Hero 2 speed transfer case, Full floating Dana 80's, 4 wheel disc brake, ARB airlockers, air shocks, 37 inch Toyo's, 60 gallon fuel tank, 462 watts of solar feeding into a 360 amp hr lithium ion battery...............and we haven't even opened the door yet!! That's an insane amount of technology for such a small price!! LOL Check out the full specs at EarthCruiser.com
View attachment 548301View attachment 548302
I like the ladder going up beside the driver door. Is that a new feature?

gregmchugh

Observer
Compared to the competition for a complete vehicle, that price sounds about right to me. Plus you don't have to spend the next 5 years building it yourself. At my age, I can't buy those years back, so the price seems OK considering what it does and where it can go.
I agree, who produces a comparable vehicle for significantly less?