2021 F150 Tremor Thoughts?

Grassland

Around here an STX is more than an XLT and my local lot doesn't even have any supercabs period, never mind an XL or STX.
I too would rather see Tremor as a package you could add to other trims and cab styles.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
2021-f-150-tremor-info-1-jpg.jpg
2021-f-150-tremor-info-2-jpg.jpg
2021-f-150-tremor-info-6-jpg.jpg
2021-f-150-tremor-info-3-jpg.jpg
2021-f-150-tremor-info-4-jpg.jpg
2021-f-150-tremor-info-7-jpg.jpg
So it does look like all trims will have 4A. Strange to me that the base comes with a steering column mounted shifter.

I would have thought a console shift would be standard.

Overall the 400 or 401 could be a nice package. Hopefully it's not a 70K truck up here.....

Could be a contender to replace my current truck with all the supply / stock shortages are over...

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
F150 Tremor would be my #1 pick right now. Turn key truck for me. No need for lift or tires.

I’d probably go for the base. Color (or “colour” for @Todd n Natalie and @Grassland) me old school, but I like column shifters. Frees up space on the console for extra storage. Plus, I just like them - reminds me of trucks of old.

The only thing I do wish is that it came with a long bed option.
Agreed. Hoping the column shift vehicles come with a console like the STX and not a front bench.

Yup, turnkey rig for me too. Just gotta pick up my.... colour....

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
woohoo cant wait for the tremor!

x3 on the column shifter! So much extra space in the center console. I'd definitely get it in white with STX. The STX is just the perfect package IMO. It has all the modern tech you need and nothing more.

If I want luxury I'll hop into my wifes BMW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles