2024 North American Ranger unveiled

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper

I didn't go through the whole thread, but on the first page there are a couple in the mid 1300's....but I am pretty sure I've seen them in the high 1200's.

Edit:

Here is a max tow @ 14xx

View attachment 779774

Here is one in the 1200's:

View attachment 779775
For sure. Options make a big impact on payload. Powerboost and moonroof being two big ones for F150's. It's like a 300 lbs payload hit just for those two options.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
On the flip side, if you get a extended cab, long bed with HDPP you can get payload figures way ABOVE a highly optioned diesel F250....
Yep, for sure. Just depends if you'd rather have payload or options.
I really wished I could have ordered HDPP on a 302a XLT or 501a Lariat like you used to be able to do.

nickw

Adventurer
Yep, for sure. Just depends if you'd rather have payload or options.
I really wished I could have ordered HDPP on a 302a XLT or 501a Lariat like you used to be able to do.
I had one on order if you remember a couple years back but push after push after push and I canceled and bought a Ram 2500, I wanna say it specced out right at 2300 lbs payload give or take, which is plenty for what I do with the truck.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I had one on order if you remember a couple years back but push after push after push and I canceled and bought a Ram 2500, I wanna say it specced out right at 2300 lbs payload give or take, which is plenty for what I do with the truck.
I do recall that. I was very close to ordering one as well.
I got lucky. I only had to wait 5 months to get my truck from date of order.
Ordered mid / late Jan and had it in time for May long weekend.

sn_85

Observer
I have an issue with the price. One place said "starting" at 58k...with markups and add ons you're getting dangerously close to the price of an F150 Raptor.

Overall, I am a fan especially since they're bigger than previous gen. I test drove the previous gen and felt like I was cramming into a sedan.

From what I understood the cab is the same as last gen (?). I think they made some exterior bits a bit wider like fenders, suspension track to gain extra width but the interior cab is the same dimension. I may be totally wrong though.

sn_85

Observer
I think the options are more limited at launch. From what I understand the 2.7L and access cab options will be available later. Not sure when on that exactly (perhaps a mid-late 2024 or maybe they push that to 2025) but doesn't seem like they are rolling out with those options for the initial launch vehicles.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I think the options are more limited at launch. From what I understand the 2.7L and access cab options will be available later. Not sure when on that exactly (perhaps a mid-late 2024 or maybe they push that to 2025) but doesn't seem like they are rolling out with those options for the initial launch vehicles.
You have to google 2024 ford ranger- it doesn’t pop up directly on the ford site.
I built this for giggles.
I guess you can’t build a 2.7 or it’s only available on lariat?

I'm seeing the 2.3 for everything but the Raptor which gets the 3.0. What is the 3.0?
Or Ford's build and price is just screwed up. Wouldn't be the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94