22 BS thread

I found my various rifle pistols like different ammo, what works great in one becomes Sir Jamalot in another. Now I keep my mags beside the ammo it likes, which saves me hassle when I decide to use them.

Well, dammit, I was in Sportsman's Warehouse today and came across a Talo Distributors 10/22 takedown model. This came with an OD Magpul Backpacker stock, a total of 4 10x Ruger mags (three stowed in the stock and one more in the receiver), hi-vis sights, and a 16ish" threaded barrel. I paid about $410 for it and needed it like a hole in the head but hey, very, very cool truck gun.

This image is from Bud's Gunshop where they carry it with black furniture, mine is OD Green.

Well, dammit, I was in Sportsman's Warehouse today and came across a Talo Distributors 10/22 takedown model. This came with an OD Magpul Backpacker stock, a total of 4 10x Ruger mags (three stowed in the stock and one more in the receiver), hi-vis sights, and a 16ish" threaded barrel. I paid about $410 for it and needed it like a hole in the head but hey, very, very cool truck gun.

This image is from Bud's Gunshop where they carry it with black furniture, mine is OD Green.

I want one of those but I'm having too much fun with my bolt gun and dont want to spend the $ right now