241OR Ruby Tcase conversion, input needed

custom did you say!!??
well here is custom for you , if i keep the v6 in there which is tempting.
how about a remote turbo, edis 6 ignition and run the mess off of MS v.2 ?!

As it is, there are scarcely parts immediately available for the mitsu in original form, for my year. Ihave to carry the parts store with me (starter, cap rotor, igniter coil, spare belts etc.

the factory engine has left me stranded 3 times to date. No love lost. but i believe the 3.0 v6 could be a tire roaster in boost.

My new mitsu friend has a 2.6 turbo in a raider, that is smokin, he also has a 2.4 in a mad max...
there are options. the 2.4 is best supported in terms of parts,
but if i build it rightly as im prone to do, there will be no breakage.

but suspension forst. i went thru the front end last year and hate it very unhappy with result. so that gets top billing this winter.

I think as long as such a build is left as un-cluttered and simple as possible, you should be fine. Would you consider a newer style engine swap along the lines of a 6G74?

lordtrunks

camp loser
having been apart of some swaps like rnb is thinking about they are about as uncluttered as it gets in terms of engine swaps, either one is will get him 300 hp easy and reliable.

Lordtrunks,
someday you will have to tell us how u came by that user name....

im interested in the t case you mentioned. its do-able if the ruby sells, and its bolt in. Since lazy seem to be my only operational mode that bolt in notion appeals to me.
the 2.85 gearing is an added benefit.
where are you located? Arizona?
if so i can get down there in January after the UPS seasonal rush when i will have a few months free before fire season to roam around the west

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I think trunksy even has a 2.85 case kicking around, he and I are in Az aka land of built Monteros.

lordtrunks

camp loser
I'm in mesa and I don't have that case listed anywhere it's just kicking it on the Floor in my garage if you want it it's your he'll with a little heads up stop by we can't switch it out and on your way back home you can take a scenic route and try it out

it might be just the ticket, unless this ruby dont sell. in which case i will revisit the whole project at a later date. there is much to do these winter months on montee. im unsure where i will start, likely the front suspension, and differential, .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles