2m (1.9) Hannibal Awning and Room

395North

Adventure Beckons
SOLD!!!!!! I may have another in a few weeks
Heavy Duty Canvas Hannibal awning and room. Complete that expedition look for your Land Rover or Land Cruiser. $ 800 obo. Local pick up Santa Monica, Ca
  • 2.0M(1.85M) Awning HNAWO1
  • 2.0M(1.85M) Awning Sides/room HS01
I'm going minimal and clearing out my garage so this won't be needed any more.

This was part of a larger order I made for a group of friends and is the last of my order from Hannibal.
  • The awning was on my vehicle for a month or two and the outside cover got a little sun faded so I took it off until I could make a PVC cover. During that time i realized I just didn't really use it being in California so I kept it off thinking I would put it on my FJ40. The cover has one hole pictured
  • The room was never used except for this photo
  • I had it mounted to a custom bracket for my GOBI rack via 2 holes drilled in each mount. You can see the holes and hardware at the far right of the photo with the full rolled up awning.
  • The angle of the awning in the photos was deliberate for my use. It will be level when used with intended rack when mounted...I think it works with Hannibal and Front runner racks (but not sure)
  • If I remember correctly there may be one missing grommet or hook for the room attachment along the perimeter of the room or awning. Not damaged, just missed during assembly.
  • The room was made for a much taller vehicle so it may need to be hemmed for your application
  • I also have a Brand new in box All-Cab shadow awn
unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior