**SOLD** FS 2001 Ford Excursion 7.3l PSD 4x4 - SLC, UT

WarnerD9

Builder
Do you have additional pictures of the paint flaws? Also what specific Carli suspension kit doe it have?

Carli Details: 4.5” system. Not cheap!!!

See attached invoice. Installed by Carli
b4663a5b9afc955c4a24c2163e213a26.jpg
at their shop.

WarnerD9

Builder
Updates - I have swapped out the auxiliary lights for Hella Rallye 1,000 lights.

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

I have responded to the PMs received regarding purchasing the vehicle. There are multiple interested parties. Understandably, travel restrictions have made it difficult to come and see the vehicle. I plan on selling it to the first serious buyer who comes with an offer and proper payment for it.

I've had some PM's requesting specific parts be sold. If the end buyer does not want something I will let you know via PM and deal with it from there. I am trying to maintain a complete package for whoever buys it.

Several PMs have come in about where the rack came from. I got it from Nomad Ventures. They did a stellar job installing it and had serious attention to detail. I highly recommend them.

Questions came up about programmers and gauges. I bought it and it was bone stock with the exception of a K&N air filter. When I installed the Banks exhaust and intake, I also ran and installed the provided programmer on the base/lowest setting. When we replaced the turbo, they recommended the Hypertech over the Banks, so that was installed. Both are available to the buyer. No gauges have been installed. I wanted to buy one that was stock so that I wasn't buying someone else's hot rod/heavy hauler where you need gauges. I like running the programmers to get greater efficiency and range out of them. I'm confident that in the ~10,000 miles I've put on it with a programmer, the integrity of the powertrain hasn't been compromised.

Regarding the price and the value of the vehicle. A big thanks to @1HaytchZed, you may have saved me $27,000 dollars, that typo was certainly my bad, thanks again! And yes, it is 19 years old, there are much cheaper ones out there, you could probably do it way cheaper yourself, and yes great news, you don't have to buy it or even give this thread the time of day to respond to let us know that. Just to help all those who scratch your head because I'm asking $30,000, rest at ease, I'll drop it to $28,000. Honestly, not so much for you but for those interested that understand what they're getting and want something that is ready to go out and travel with confidence.

WarnerD9

Builder
***SOLD*** for $28,000, not $3,000 or $2,800. Congrats to the new owner and his family! I would love to see what adventures it takes you on and how it does, please keep me posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior