30th Annual Atlanta British Motorcar Day - May 11

JackW

Explorer
The Atlanta area will celebrate the 30th Annual British Motorcar Day on May 11, 2013 in Historic Roswell, Georgia. This will only be the fourth venue in this annual spring celebration of the art of the British motor car.

Land Rovers have been part of the show since the very first gathering in Grant Park in the Spring of 1984. From an initial entry of around thirty cars, BMCD grew to over 500 cars at its peak in 2004 at Chateau Elan.
Land Rovers made up 10% of the show in the first decade of the new century but attendance has fallen off during the recession. Although the Berry College location for the show was very scenic it was a bit far away from Atalanta so the organizers have moved the show back closer to its roots.

This year we will be in the parking lot just east of Roswell City Hall - a nicely shaded venue with a sweeping curved parking lots that are nicely laid out for a new British Motorcar Day. As an added bonus - since none of the squatty little British sports cars can jump an eight inch curb - Land Rovers get to set up "Camp Rover" on the tree shaded grass circle right on front of the building.

For a link to the registration form and more info go to the British Motorcar Day website at:
http://www.atlantabritishmotorcarday.com/

Come on out and see a bunch of great cars on May 11 at the 30th Annual British Motorcar Day

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
My brother and I plan on being there. I hope they know the grass in Camp Rover will be killed from all the oil and coolant leaks! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94