3rd gen 4runner bumper, whats your opinions

v_man

Explorer
I think it looks mildly interesting ... I guess I prefer a winch mount and setup that is more hidden ... that bumper looks like it was designed to display or accentuate the winch .

love this bumper ...

d_663_zps0fded50b.jpg

jjamesyj

I think it looks mildly interesting ... I guess I prefer a winch mount and setup that is more hidden ... that bumper looks like it was designed to display or accentuate the winch .

love this bumper ...

d_663_zps0fded50b.jpg

never thought of it that way actually. i alos like the bumper in your pic. i just wanted to try it a bit different than most. as far as the winch being hidden. that is one point i did think of, not hidden but you connot get the winch out without completly removing the bumper and pulling the winch out the rear.

Elbee

Adventurer
With all the time and effort put into a homemade bumper you can usually buy an ARB easily with the money you put into it. I think that is usually t he best route for the money. BUT that is one of the best homemade bumpers iI've seen in a while. the curves set it apart. :clapsmile

Limbwalker

Observer
I totally respect the time and skill it took to make that bumper, so dont get me wrong here... I think its a little overstated for a 4runner.
But if you like it, I can dig it.
Alot of great options out there, if you dont
Scott

mikelite80

Adventurer
I like it, I do perfer and plan on buying one day the Shockworks bumper. Fill in the middle to hide the winch and it could be a real winner. I agree I like the curves, but seems like the sides need to curve in a bit more to match the body lines. That is of course if I was buying a $1000 chunk of steel. The fact you made it, it's pretty damn awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94