SOLD

Tomaso

hello there , i cant tell from the pictures is you have a dual wheel set up in the rear or single
thanks

If there is one lesson I learnt buying a JDM, it is a never ending project and definitely not a daily driver. Lack of availability of a $5 part will make you pull your hair apart... Wish you good luck with your sale.

If there is one lesson I learnt buying a JDM, it is a never ending project and definitely not a daily driver. Lack of availability of a $5 part will make you pull your hair apart... Wish you good luck with your sale.

I daily drove a JDM for a year. Mitsubishi delica

only sold to fund a new project.

Never had an issue finding parts. Many parts are somewhat universal if you do the research

ccahoon

I daily drove a JDM for a year. Mitsubishi delica

only sold to fund a new project.

Never had an issue finding parts. Many parts are somewhat universal if you do the research
Thank you @HellsAngler .
I also haven't had any issues finding parts. When we bought this, i intending on it being a project and it actually was easier to find what i needed then i expected. This particular engine and drive-train seems to be very common in other countries so parts are avail. I too am only selling to fund the next project.

ccahoon

Bump, still for sale. I will be relisting the ad now that things seem to be calming down with lockdowns. Im open to offers.

ccahoon

Thanks! We had fun las weekend in it
36B545E7-0443-4712-8620-1DBD4B0B012C.jpeg
5BFAE123-7E56-4168-9E49-4B70ECCB9CD7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles