4x4 E350 V10. Basic build. No frills

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Yup and his price is probably as long winded has he is... this van isn’t worth what he thinks it is.

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
he knows what he has - $20K to $55K quite the range
Yup his range is really $22-26K... for the right buyer and I'm being nice on the high end side. Based on what I've seen nation wide for sales, as it's my job (sales and marketing director for Colorado Camer Van)... he wouldn't be getting more than $22k if I was me... his value is in the V10 and fiberine top, quigleys are a dime a dozen. The fact it was border patrol van is a minus and that spray foam is great to hold rust ;). He has no door step plastics in the van at all, that rubber flooring is great for holding debris and constantly having to clean it up... this is just a 4x4 cargo van with fiberine top.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yup his range is really $22-26K... for the right buyer and I'm being nice on the high end side. Based on what I've seen nation wide for sales, as it's my job (sales and marketing director for Colorado Camer Van)... he wouldn't be getting more than $22k if I was me... his value is in the V10 and fiberine top, quigleys are a dime a dozen. The fact it was border patrol van is a minus and that spray foam is great to hold rust ;). He has no door step plastics in the van at all, that rubber flooring is great for holding debris and constantly having to clean it up... this is just a 4x4 cargo van with fiberine top.
Thats a perfect breakdown.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Also is an RB. Id say high teens. But yea ex BP vehicle. They usually get ridden hard.

Reactions: MSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles