4x4 Poptop Delica Diesel Camper 1992

llaskin

Reimo (like Westfalia) full length Pop Top camper conversion L300 Delica. 4x4 diesel. Sleeps 4. This is the ideal Delica. Fully camperized, low-miles, perfect shape, no rust. Very reliable and fuel-efficient. It has been well maintained and legally imported into the US. 77k miles. No mechanical problems.

Power windows, locks, steering, etc., fog lights, awning, electric winch, OEM bush bar, automatic transmission with overdrive, dual zone A/C controls for both front and rear, aftermarket stereo and speakers with USB jack. Walnut steering wheel. Lots of highend speakers in the back too. It has a throttle lock knob that, by design, can functions like a type of cruise control. 2" trailer hitch, newer deep cycle battery. At 50k miles it had a new head and timing belt done. Fresh Oil change, Napa Gold oil filter, Fresh fuel filter, new Air filter, 12V fridge, lots of storage, heater. Thule carrier included, tilts down for better access. There are lots of buttons in Japanese (see photos) that I don't know what they do. 

This vehicle was legally imported into the United States. This is a RHD/JDM vehicle from Japan. It has all the proper importation documentation. It has a clear Montana title and is currently located in Los Angeles. I am happy to deliver anywhere in the US for a fee.
$19970

Attachments

• 1992 Mitsubishi Delica L300, 4X4 POP Up Conversion Van2.JPG
    1992 Mitsubishi Delica L300, 4X4 POP Up Conversion Van2.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 5,465
  • IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 2,046
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 2,323
  • IMG_1391.jpg
    IMG_1391.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 3,402
  • IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 1,868
  • IMG_1395 (1).jpg
    IMG_1395 (1).jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 1,813
  • IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 1,860
  • IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 1,742
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 1,700
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 1,578

Brhock

Any chance you're able to get this registered in California? Would seriously consider it if you could.

rabble

Observer
Do you have interior pictures of the kitchen part, is there a fridge? Is there a toilet or place to put a chemical portable toilet?

grampswrx

Observer
Because the L300 was sold new in the us back in the day, you can register a rhd delica here. All you have to do is take it to the BAR referee and make sure it passes all their tests. There is a single BAR referee office in the state that does the tests. I believe it’s in either Irvine or Santa Ana. I believe you need at least two appointments. I have no idea what they look at, but they run a battery of tests. There are all kinds of fees and costs associated with it, besides the hassle of having to take your car to a single shop. And you have to get the appointments, which I’m sure are a couple months away.

They make sure the engine is original to the car, that the engine has it’s original smog equipment, that the equipment passes smog etc. If anything is out of order, then you get to go home and fix it and set another appointment and go back again.

I say you can do it because people have. However, if you buy a van for $20k and spend $10k getting it smogged and registered here, it’s still only worth $20k, especially to non-Californians. So most people don’t do it and just register the car out of state.

If you search the for sale ads, there was a delica sold a few years ago on expo that was registered in CA and a diesel. So it’s possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THALLIHAN

Vehicles needs to be 25 years or older to be brought in to California. This is from '92 so no problem. Its also a diesel which is a huge bonus. Vehicles with diesel motors 1998 and newer are required to be smogged here in California. Since this is a 92 it is smog exempt.

hope this helps since I see some incorrect information posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier