5 Foot GFC - Go Fast Camper

fftfk

How tall are you? How long is the interior bed area? Trying to figure out if I would fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ppruden

FOR SALE: 5 foot Go Fast Camper (GFC) off 2nd gen shortbed Tacoma

I'm selling my Tacoma for a new build so the GFC must go.

Description: Great shape (see pics), has both front and rear glass, normal minor wear and tear from 1.5 years use, looks brand new in person, all struts and locks in perfect working order.

Price: $8,000

Known Problems: none
Hey my name is Paul and I also live in Denver. Is this GFC still available? I would be very interested if it is. I want To buy a camper before the spring. Please email me at pmpruden16@gmail.com

Hey my name is Paul and I also live in Denver. Is this GFC still available? I would be very interested if it is. I want To buy a camper before the spring. Please email me at pmpruden16@gmail.com

[mention]ppruden [/mention]

Hey Paul,

I have a Wedge style camper that I built myself very similar to the GFC that I'm considering parting ways with. It's built for a 5ft bed. Originally built for my 2019 Ranger but should fit on any midsize. I'm also in Denver, let me know if you want anymore info.

Thanks,
Josh

ppruden

Hey Paul,

I have a Wedge style camper that I built myself very similar to the GFC that I'm considering parting ways with. It's built for a 5ft bed. Originally built for my 2019 Ranger but should fit on any midsize. I'm also in Denver, let me know if you want anymore info.

Thanks,
Josh

ppruden

Hey Paul,

Thanks,
Josh

Josh,

Shoot me a text at 419-420-5575 with more details. I am interested!

ppruden

Hey Paul,

Thanks,
Josh

Josh,

I would be interested in learning more about this camper. My phone number is 419-420-5575. Please feel free to text me so we can communicate details easier.

Respectfully,
Paul

Josh,

I would be interested in learning more about this camper. My phone number is 419-420-5575. Please feel free to text me so we can communicate details easier.

Respectfully,
Paul

Paul, I dropped you a text but heard nothing back. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Josh

Hobo Maximus

Hi, I live in Colorado Springs and interested. Is there a side entry zipper on the left side? Pics only show right. Also it looks like this is a v1. I can't find if the load capability on top with bars is the same as the V2. Any idea? Can you fit any kind of bedding in there when its closes? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online