5 lug Fuso rim measurement HELP

Flameffects

Observer
I am having some 17x9 rims built buy Stockton Wheel. They have the patten for the 6 lug but do not have the 5 lug. I have the know how and tools to figure this out myself but why? I know that one of you already has those numbers. I will keep you posted on how this goes. I was discouraged talking to them earlier but a fellow Fuso owner encouraged me to keep talking with them.

Flameffects

Observer
I found this can anyone confirm?

STUD PATTERN 5 ON 207.86MM P.C.D.
BORE HOLE 152MM
STUD HOLE SIZE 32MM WITH 90 DEGREE CHAMFER TO SUIT WHEEL NUT.

I confirm.

Go with Alans rims though. Those babies are worth it. They'll run you about $1900 US with shipping from AUS.

Good Luck

yabanja

Explorer
The above specs are correct!

Choose the tire you want before you commit to a wheel size. If you are concerned about meeting vehicle weight ratings then there is only one 17" tire available. The Toyo MT 37 13.5 17. With a 9" wheel you won't be able to get adequate offset to prevent serious rubbing in the the front if you use a flat centered wheel. The goannatracks or Alan wheels are both very nice properly engineered options-although both are painfully expensive.

scubagai

Observer

Choose the tire you want before you commit to a wheel size. If you are concerned about meeting vehicle weight ratings then there is only one 17" tire available. The Toyo MT 37 13.5 17. With a 9" wheel you won't be able to get adequate offset to prevent serious rubbing in the the front if you use a flat centered wheel. The goannatracks or Alan wheels are both very nice properly engineered options-although both are painfully expensive.

Marsh Racing Wheels had made some for a few members...

Flameffects

Observer

Buy flat centered do you mean that the center has no dish to it. I guess it would rub on the body?

Flameffects

Observer
Here is a Fuso that a fellow Fuso owner had made by Stockton Wheel. The order was placed in Nov. of 2012 with the new owners. He was very happy with the craftsmanship and paid about $300 a rim. I also will not have to pay shipping because I am only a few hours away. I have my fingers crossed.

Image%201_zpsdqjchwfy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior