5th gen 4runner for sale in Bay Area...fully built, Kings, 35's, C4 rear bumper, Hefty Front

buellconvert

This is a side note to your sale, but I noticed you're running the Falken MTs and I was curious what you think of them? I've had the wildpeaks in the previous version and am looking at the wildpeaks again, but have been intrigued by the MTs as well, but can't find a lot of 1st hand experience with them...thanks for your time and good luck with the sale.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Bho4779

This is a side note to your sale, but I noticed you're running the Falken MTs and I was curious what you think of them? I've had the wildpeaks in the previous version and am looking at the wildpeaks again, but have been intrigued by the MTs as well, but can't find a lot of 1st hand experience with them...thanks for your time and good luck with the sale.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I have about 5000 miles on them with several offroad trips on them...the last was a 9 day trip through Death Valley and the eastern Sierras. I think they are great so far...they seem to be wearing slowly, they handled the sharp rocks in DV with no problems, they seem to be still stiff when aired down, but not in a bad way. They are very grippy, and if you care, they are pretty quiet on the road...though I expect them to get a tad louder as they wear. I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and I feel like these Falken MT's were not any louder. I did see my mpg's go down a tad, but I expected that. They are pretty heavy, but compared to other MT's, they are about in the middle for weight. I would definitely run them again if I stay with an MT...which I probably will as this rig is dedicated to the trails, unless someone decides to buy it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94