5VZFE 3.4L TRD S/C & URD 7th

Loober

Adventurer
Up for sale is a complete supercharger setup for a 5VZFE, including URD 7th injector, Innovate wideband AFR and Autometer boost gauge. This is currently installed on a running 02 Tacoma, S/C can be seen working prior to purchase or I can send videos/facetime. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, makes boost, sounds normal, just turning the truck back to stock. It has about 40k miles on it, never ran hard or over tuned, stock pulley, never exceeding 4psi.

This is no longer made by TRD, and can only be bought from Magnusen, which comes without the TRD label on top. If you live in CA that label is very important for passing smog. Smog shops are used to seeing the TRD badge that matches the hood sticker, which I will also include.

Everything is included needed for install, except cooler plugs, TRD thermostat, intake/throttle body gaskets which can be bought fairly cheap. I have a used high flow Walbro pump that is part of the 7th injector kit. I also have a rebuild kit for the S/C that I’ve been holding on for when it needed to be rebuilt.

I am offering the entire package for $3700. Located in North San Diego.

It can be seen running prior to purchase and I will remove everything in a few days.

I can text more pictures upon request.

Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 54