8 days, 7 Nights and over 600 miles of Off-road across Utah *Very Pic Heavy*

Haha- Kanab was one of my favorite spots in Utah- ended up planning a day and spent four. i believe I passed by the set for Gunsmoke and then took a right turn that lasted 2 days:) also hiked a slot canyon that looks alot like your pic. Glad you had a good trip.. excellent RR.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is something I've been working on for a while and I wasn't sure how it would be received....I know everyone likes collecting patches, stickers, etc but I wanted to offer trip reports in the form of a photo book. I grew up in the punk scene where all my friends made zines and I kinda wanted to bring that to this crowd. My goal was to deliver super high quality photos and narration for as cheap as possible, this round I only ordered 50 books because I wasn't sure how people would take to it so the price right now is $15 shipped. If it goes well I can order more copies of the next book (which I've already laid out) making it cheaper.

I've had similar ideas about trip reports, as I really enjoy taking pictures, researching the area and the history of it and putting together a good story. If you end up making this a thing, I'm sure myself and others would love to contribute to a series. May be something regular could come of it... like a overlanding magazine/journal but with more substance and story?

I feel like I saw your white tacoma, with the camper and the Pelfreybuilt sticker on it, driving towards Auburn CA on the 49 a week or two ago.

What a great trip. Great pictures. Had to read again.

Wow, just went through a bit of this. Incredible trip report. Thank you! Wish the book wasn’t sold out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be doing a new one soon and thank you!

I feel like I saw your white tacoma, with the camper and the Pelfreybuilt sticker on it, driving towards Auburn CA on the 49 a week or two ago.

What a great trip. Great pictures. Had to read again.
Damn I must have a twin cause I was in Texas!

Love this writeup... one of the structures in last Sunday's episode of Westworld looked a little familiar and I just made the connection:

▶_Westworld_-_S2_·_E9.png

Wow! Awesome write up and great pictures. Really makes me want to get out there. Those looked like some awesome camp spots, I'll have to see if I can check some of those out.