Rovertrax Trailing Arms
Extended Brakes lines
Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors from AB
Sewer Capped Diffs
Relocated steering dampner
ARB Winch Bar
Super Winch E.P. 9
Hella 4000 Compacts wired to factory switch
Larry Grubbs rear bumper with swingaway tire carrier, gas can holder and High Lift Mount (60inch High Lift included)
Full length roof rack
Custom Sound System
Boston Auccoustics Pro Mids and Tweeters
Audiobahn 10in sub in custom fiberglass box in factory location
ADS power 1000 watts
all meant to look as close to stock as possible.

I'm the second owner and bought this from my friends father who bought it new from Cutter Motors in Santa Barbara. California all it's life apart from the occasional Baja trip. Virtually rust free everywhere.

The original 3.9 was overheated due to a headgasket issue and the 4.2 was installed with 40K miles by Gerry Barrigan of OC Rovers, he's also the guy building the LR3 and a Classic for this years Baja 1K. All other work has been done at XK's Unlimitted in San Luis Obispo and West Coast Rovers Eddie Bostock. Everything has always been repaired correctly with factory parts by factory techs.

The previous owner waxwd this truck within in an inch of it's life so the paint looks great except for the usual desert pinstriping. There is one good dent on the passenger side rear door.

Everything Electric works but the rear defrost, the contact was sperated from the window and I have never been able to get it to conect well enough to work. Unless you know how to solder (sp?) metel contacts to glass.

I'm sure there are things I have forgot so feel free to email me with any questions.

paul.schuetz@gmail.com

This truck is very clean inside and out for a 16 year old truck, I would like to get $7,000 OBO and do not want to part it out.

Thanks for reading,

BeachBum

Observer
I took these this am, just took forever to upload them to photobucket.

102_0586.jpg

102_0585.jpg

102_0587.jpg

102_0584.jpg

102_0583.jpg

102_0582.jpg

102_0581.jpg

102_0580.jpg

102_0578.jpg

102_0579.jpg

BeachBum

Observer
Oh well,

Looks like I'm going to put this into storage. It is such a pain in the ass to try to sell things like this.

Thanks for the time,

Paul

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Hey man - email or PM me!!! I sent you a PM as I have lost your phone #!!!! Hope you have a Notification Subscription to this thread!!!

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Schattenjager said:
Hey man - email or PM me!!! I sent you a PM as I have lost your phone #!!!! Hope you have a Notification Subscription to this thread!!!

I just sent you his phone number, I think this rover is a deal. Would love to have it for the wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles