95 econoline reverse light harness?

Justgosurfin

It seems that the rev lamps are powered by fuse 5. I see a grey with yellow stripe and a light blue with yellow stripe off either side of they fuse but I can’t fnd where either of those is further distributed to the other circuits...

Justgosurfin

Ok. Sorted. Don’t have the pigtail for my trans reverse switch yet but I at least found where power lead joins the lamps’ positive wire. They were snipped up on the driver side firewall connector. Purple/orange is 12v hot and black/pink is the reverse lamp + wire. I got excited and thought I was done but when I connected them ....duh duh duhhhh no illumination. Randomly decided to check under the lock panel and diver step and sure enough the reverse lamp + has been cut there for some reason with another wire spliced in. Reconnected that and got light. Just need to run my trans switch up to the firewall and be good to go.

Attachments

• 3AFB0596-3218-4034-B5B6-1EBAC3900F61.jpeg
    3AFB0596-3218-4034-B5B6-1EBAC3900F61.jpeg
    553.6 KB · Views: 1
  • E1E9E877-175F-4950-ACF5-AAD0A18B5204.jpeg
    E1E9E877-175F-4950-ACF5-AAD0A18B5204.jpeg
    780 KB · Views: 1

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Excellent, tracing wires can be a pain but it's all worth it once you get the van on the road and start enjoying it, have fun!

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Good work getting it figured out.

I’ve been putting off hooking up the auto backup camera for years (I’m ashamed to admit). I just turn it on manually or leave it on. Eventually I’d like a second camera angled higher (as a rear view camera) and then have it switch to the backup camera automatically (that shows the rear bumper and a

Justgosurfin

Yes. That black/pnk wire runs up under the steering column if you’re looking for an easyish place to tap into. There, the loom that goes up to the driver side wiper motor, or at that firewall connector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94