98 Jeep ZJ "SHTFV"

Recce01

Adventurer
Thanks for all of the advice guys. I am a little concerned about this, as it has not happened again. I can only assume it will happen when we are in the middle of death valley or something LOL. I am going to secure the spares from the dealer when funds permit and hope that the problem can be solved. I am most concerned because I didnt get any codes from it, nor a CEL :( Thanks again!

keder89

i would be interested in buying the parts to build the bumpers you have im at the stage of getting ready to build some bumpers but i dont have acess to the stuff needed like plasms cutters and steal cutting shears so some info on getting ahold of the plans or pre cut out steal would be awesome thanks and by the way your thread is the reason i joined here and it is a nice rig.

Recce01

Adventurer
i would be interested in buying the parts to build the bumpers you have im at the stage of getting ready to build some bumpers but i dont have acess to the stuff needed like plasms cutters and steal cutting shears so some info on getting ahold of the plans or pre cut out steal would be awesome thanks and by the way your thread is the reason i joined here and it is a nice rig.

Hi there, Thank you for Joining Portal, as you know by now, there is endless inspiration and info on this board. I will be able to look into the parts for you next week. Please send me a PM with your number and I will get into contact with you with the figures. There are some mods that need to be done to make the patterns work, though most of that is noted here in the thread. Thanks again!

Scott

rb70383

Observer
When we firdt got the wife's GC I have read over and over about bad connections/ solder joints. A common one was the PCM connectors on the firewall. However the way it seems, it does seem like an actual sensor. Just another thing to try and check.

Recce01

Adventurer
When we firdt got the wife's GC I have read over and over about bad connections/ solder joints. A common one was the PCM connectors on the firewall. However the way it seems, it does seem like an actual sensor. Just another thing to try and check.

Thanks man, I'll add that to the list!

motomaniac

Observer
That's to bad about the oba not workin out. I have finally bite the bullet and got mine installed I will update my thread later tonight

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Good prices on those parts... too bad I don't need or cant use either one?

I know how it is. I just sold off a bunch of stuff I bought for the Jeep but never ended up using. Plans change and far too often! lol

Cooncified

Scott, GCRAD sent me over to check this out. Browsed through this entire thread, nice work dude! :Wow1:

Just one more reason explaining why you are so picky of my cage designs LOL

Recce01

Adventurer
Scott, GCRAD sent me over to check this out. Browsed through this entire thread, nice work dude! :Wow1:

Just one more reason explaining why you are so picky of my cage designs LOL

HAHA! Thanks for the compliment Brandon. I try not to be too picky with you guys, I am still amazed when I see your work. I wish I could design stuff like you do, but I am forced to go old school and get dirty with cardboard and razor blades LOL.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
HAHA! Thanks for the compliment Brandon. I try not to be too picky with you guys, I am still amazed when I see your work. I wish I could design stuff like you do, but I am forced to go old school and get dirty with cardboard and razor blades LOL.

Ahem....
Speaking of which. Isn't it time to start building some more? We are getting withdrawals over here....haha!

Recce01

Adventurer
haha... I have been forced to spend some $$ elsewhere guys, sorry no updates for now. I have done a little work and am about to do a trip, I'll update you with our adventures when we return!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz