99 100 series Land Cruiser

ginericLC

Adventurer
nostickers.jpg1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series
206k miles always Mobil 1
Vorfab front bumper
Hella Optilux Fog Lights mounted in the lower section of the bumper
Pro Comp Driving Lights (chips, but so far no leaks)
Wire grill with 60 series Toyota Emblem
Warn XD9000 winch
Synthetic Winch Line
Masterpull Aluminum Fairlead
Slee Dual Battery Tray (currently only one battery)
Starter Contacts Replaced
ARB air locker Front 4.30 gears
MHHS Diff Drop (like Slees)
Old Man Emu Suspension Heavy with L shocks in the rear
The Front end was rebuilt with all synthetic grease
New front brakes and pads with in the last 10k
Rear brakes were done 2 summers ago
Rear factory elocker 4.30 gears
Both lockers are actuated by a factory 80 switch
Wholesale Automatics Nomad Extreme Valve Body
VDO temp gauge pod for transmission temp.
Wholesale Automatics Lock Up Convertor Switch
Probably 10k on the tranny upgrades with new synthetic oil about 3k in parts alone
Vorfab sliders
Vorfab transfer case skid plate
4x4 labs dual swingout carrier (tire and blank) I could have a basket made for the blank side for probably 350-400.
African Outback Roof Rails with 6 (maybe 8) feet but no rack but will work with Frontrunner, ARB, etc… I was going to do a J Moose type rack but never did
285/75/16 Hercules AT3 Tires with less than 5k on them on factory wheels or I have some 40-60% BFG ATs (6 total) I could remount on the factory wheels. I’m impressed with the Hercules.
3rd row seats and all the other stock 100 items.
Interior is worn but not torn up. It shows a family use but isn’t horrible. 3rd rows are great as they have been in plastic bags in storage.
A couple of extra power outlets, Power Invertor with Power Strip, Camry change holder, etc…
Body has some dings and actually a few dents but it is presentable. The decals have been removed and it is at the detailer. The side moulding was spray on bedlined black.
The gas tank has a ding in the skid plate (it was there when I got it 8 years ago)
For a non-dicker price this week I’d go 13k. I’m in over 9k in accessories.

tiretest 088 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

ginericLC

Adventurer
Thanks! It is definitely going some place next week. If it doesn't sell my mom wants it. I think she wants it more than my dad. So it might be running around Wyoming starting next week. My mom does not like their 4 door Tacoma. My dad wants it for hunting, mountains, etc... My mom wants to drive it to the grocery store and to Denver to go shopping :)

ginericLC

Adventurer
It is now in Sheridan, Wyoming. My folks have it. I know they would probably sell it if asked so if anyone is interested send me an email and I'll put you in touch with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior