A Nova Scotia Family Adventure; Monsoon Edition

ober27

Adventurer
Wow! Other than a couple of minor meltdowns that you mentioned, it sounds like you have a very patient and adventurous family. I expect this is only the first of many great family trips with Boomer. I'm really enjoying the photos. Thanks for sharing.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Last visit to Meat Cove (92) all they had were picnic tables and a flagpole.. wow has it changed.

Thanks for sharing and bringing back memories.. pics are great, please keep em coming.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
Thanks guys. We had so much fun and the last few nights we've sat around the dinner table lusting for the road. We've had the bug for a long time, but it is so intense at the moment.

I'm just glad we made it home and parts are starting to arrive for the repairs and a few critical upgrades which need to happen before we venture out again.

SG

4x4x4doors

Explorer
All right. Great trip and great report. Thanks for sharing.

I think Nova Scotia has a spot on our "where do we go next?" list.

Woodsman

Adventurer
WoW ! Such detail. I'll have to come back later to read it thoroughly. Cool cutting boards of larch which as a professional woodworker, I can appreciate. My family has 96 acres tucked into the hills near Maboo, Cape Breton and I'm hoping to make a trip up there soon to see how the timberland is coming along. I'll post on this forum before I go to see if anyone wants to come along. It is surrounded by Crown land so getting to it is a fair weather task.

madmaths

Observer
Hi buddy! I'm from new-brunswick (nord) and we did the cabot trail last summe ( motorcycle road trip!! ) dam! Its nice over there!! we go at halifax, peggys cove this year! I'm in love with the nova scotia! Enjoy!

trollhattan

Observer
Awesome trip. Do you have a rough map of routes that you have taken? I would like to do a trip to Nova Scotia from NYC sometime soon.

AML

Adventurer
Hey. This is my first post on Expeditionportal. Been lurking and reading for awhile I really enjoyed reading along your trip. My first big trip was back in 2005 on a motorcycle trip that was just over 5,000 miles. Bike is gone and I miss it.

Looking forward to my next trip. (Now with 2 little kids too!)

Thanks for the ride along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94