A pretty decent video about how Harley-Davidson killed itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

CampStewart

Observer
"Attacking" you?

Spare me your melodramatics, please...
Ok if you don't think your replies to my posts were attacks towards me how would you characterize them? You seem to have little interest in answering the questions I have asked you, why is that?

Getting back on subject why did you feel so strongly about Harley that you felt the need to start and feed this thread? Did someone with a Harley do something to hurt your feelings and this is your outlet for getting even? Aside from the brand itself you seem to have much animosity towards anyone who rides or doesn't share your opinion of them, Why is this? Maybe if you better express your motivations we can all come around to having the same feelings towards Harleys and those who like them as you do.

Verkstad

Raggarkung
Lol- Harley-Davidson has about 6,000 employees worldwide. Honda has about 220,000 employees worldwide.
ABB has about 147k employees worldwide.
I am so happy all those 373,000 people have jobs. You should be quietly happy too.

MTVR

I lump people who ride Harley's in with the same people who still think 1911's are a fighting pistol.

I lump people who own Harleys in with the same people who still think cap and ball single-action black-powder revolvers are a fighting pistol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles