A sneak peak

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Finally fitted the first TXG rock sliders... more photos coming soon :)

bbba29a839c06f2bc3186e663f490b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very clean set up Rob. How was the install on the sliders? Do you think you can provide us an undercarriage view?

Also, what radio, antenna, and mount are you using?

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Very clean set up Rob. How was the install on the sliders? Do you think you can provide us an undercarriage view?

The sliders are my new product and will be available commercially this month. Front & Rear bumper is currently being designed.

The sliders take about 1.5 hours to install both. I’m waiting for the tapped bolts to arrive and then will fit those and send photos - currently it’s held with a regular M8 nut ? and doesn’t look good.

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar

The sliders are my new product and will be available commercially this month. Front & Rear bumper is currently being designed.

The sliders take about 1.5 hours to install both. I’m waiting for the tapped bolts to arrive and then will fit those and send photos - currently it’s held with a regular M8 nut ? and doesn’t look good.

Forgot to add, the bracket is also a custom made bracket for an Icom ID-5100 radio

Can you share your communication set up on the Disco3/4 communication thread? I'm stuck between the ICOM 4100 or the 5100 and not sure which I want. 4100 seems to interface with iOS where the 5100 does not. Or so advertised!

AdventureTim

+1 for sliders (and front/rear bumpers). Will they be available in the US?

Does that rear swing arm work with the blind spot monitoring sensors?

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Can you share your communication set up on the Disco3/4 communication thread? I'm stuck between the ICOM 4100 or the 5100 and not sure which I want. 4100 seems to interface with iOS where the 5100 does not. Or so advertised!

Im using the ID-5100 for comms only, dont really need the IOS interface so cant comment on that side of things however the radio is absolutely BRILLIANT! Go for the icom bud!!

+1 for sliders (and front/rear bumpers). Will they be available in the US?

Does that rear swing arm work with the blind spot monitoring sensors?

Both bumpers and the sliders will be available to ship to the US, as soon as the designs, dimensions, packaging and weights are finalized Ill let you guys know of pricing.

The bumpers will be in 3 parts which need to be bolted together before fitting, this makes it easier/cheaper to ship :)
The sliders are 2 parts which need to be bolted together, also easier/ cheaper to ship :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles