Adding A/C to an OM366LA in an 1120

Sorry for all the posts but has anyone added a bracket for an A/C compressor to an OM366LA? I have been looking around the engine bay and things seem a bit tight. This is my first choice but if not possible I am open to suggestions.

Ours is underneath the engine. I am out of country right now so have no pictures or specifics. I would also not reduce the spring pack. You may find yourself not far off GVW when complete.

Mounting the compressor is the hardest part. The first thing to establish is whatvpullybis going to drive it. When activated the compressor has a significant drag so peering it from an ancillary pulley, such as alternator or water pump , is a risk to the bearings that device . The only real post slice is the bottom pulley on the crank. The first thing to check is if you have a spare wot o this pulley, if not you can change it for one with a spare drive belt slot.
I managed to re manufacture the water pump bracket and raise the water pump up about 4 inches and this created enough space to mount the compressor under the water pump and above the fuel pump. Its tight but fits fine. I will be tilting the cab in the next few days so will take lots of pictures for you .

Neil