Adventure Vehicle advice for a growing family?

Riptide

Explorer
This might help you get another year or two out your van (this is all predicated on being able to turn your front seats 180 degrees):

Your van name... you from the New England area?

neilsonwheels

This might help you get another year or two out your van (this is all predicated on being able to turn your front seats 180 degrees):

Your van name... you from the New England area?
Yes, but the name is a Phish reference

neilsonwheels

UPDATE. I bought a Conqueror UEV 490. Got a great deal on a 2022. Now I need something to tow it. We have a Grand Cherokee L but that won't take us all the places the camper itself can get to. In the market for a Power Wagon. Dragging my heels on getting the van ready for sale.

Wish us luck.

rcintx

Adventurer
UPDATE. I bought a Conqueror UEV 490. Got a great deal on a 2022. Now I need something to tow it. We have a Grand Cherokee L but that won't take us all the places the camper itself can get to. In the market for a Power Wagon. Dragging my heels on getting the van ready for sale.

Wish us luck.
Awesome! I bet the Conqueror and PW will be a great combination and hope it works great for your family.

I’ll be watching for the sale ad on the van. 😉

calicamper

Expedition Leader

Wish us luck.
Curious how you like the 490. Had one in our town for sale. Looked at it more out of curiosity setup up time space etc.

neilsonwheels

Curious how you like the 490. Had one in our town for sale. Looked at it more out of curiosity setup up time space etc.
I've seen it on the showroom floor but still have yet to use it in the world at large. Its really solidly built, cant fake that. It checked almost all our boxes and I know it will physically fit my wife and I + our 3 kiddos for at least 10 years. Heard overall only good things through my extensive research. Super psyched for the double awnings/enclosure situation. I will post trip reports as soon as we get it out there.

neilsonwheels

I’ll be watching for the sale ad on the van. 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles