Advice needed!

jtgarcia2002

Hey guys. Need advice. Have a 2013 long base 155 inch Chevy Diesel duramax (big not small) passenger van with 4 inch lift, method wheels, Aluminess ladders x2, rhino rack which covers 2/3’s of roof, rhino rack bars in the front, forever liner underneath, storage unit in rear on ball bearing drawers, seats 12, and tons of other stuff, and I am not sure how to price it? The full size diesels are super hard to find and this one has a bit over 60k in mileage. Van always up to date on preventative maintenance and the exterior is good but have used it off road a bit so a few bumps and bruises. I had to buy a truck with more towing power but the van does 10k towing with no problem. Any thoughts on a price would be great? If wrong thread my apologies. I paid 40k with taxes and whatnot and easily have another 20k into it. Low mileage duramax diesels with extended frames super hard to find. Thx John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Just remember a couple of things: 1. The used vehicle market is red hot right now, lots of demand, not much supply. 2. It's ALWAYS easy to lower a price. Raising a price is not as easy and likely to infuriate potential buyers.

So, unless you're in a hurry to sell, start high and see what kind of response you get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior