Aggrocrag's 2011(Now 2014) Pro-4x

Camelfilter

Explorer
Looks really nice, diggin the hoop too! Are you going to buy a rear aftermarket/have one made? - Just curious, no idea who makes a rear...

Mo4130

Adventurer
That thing is looking PRIMO!! Every truck/car I have ever gotten has been grey, yet I always have wanted a white vehicle, 'cause they just look soo clean and fresh. Looks nice, brings me back to when I made the jump....

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the truck (except the MPG's). When the time comes (and the truck fund refills) I'll most likely put on a Shrock rear bumper as well... I think it's the best looking option, and the quality can't be beat. The ARB rear bumper looks like something my 4 year old would design.... For now, I'm ordering up the Warn medium duty recovery kit, and keeping a lookout for used RTT's as I've sold the pop-up.

justbecause

perpetually lost
have you checked out southeast overland? they are in senecca SC and carry several RTTs.

Steve is an awesome guy to work with and knows what he is talking about.

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Massive Picture dump/update.

Long story short: I sold the '11 Frontier, drove an outback for a few years, moved from NC, to VA, to CO...deployed, and now I've been driving this '14 Frontier for a year. Bought it bone stock, and have been steadily knocking out mods to make it a competent CO weekender/daily driver.

Added Rhino Rack Batwing.... LOVE this thing.
IMG_0631.JPGDebadgedIMG_0632.JPGHad Nisstec install a full OME heavy kit with 1/2" spacers and SPC uppers
IMG_0656.JPGIMG_0668.JPGSurgery timeIMG_0678.JPGSuperwinch 9500 w/ synthetic line. IMG_0683.JPGIMG_0682.JPG
IMG_0685.JPGIMG_0795.JPGRigid 20" Spot/flood combo, Factor 55 Link and FairleadIMG_0796.JPG

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Magnetic license plate brackets... I didn't want to drill into my new Shrock
IMG_0739.JPGIMG_0738.JPGHefty Fab Sliders---BEEFY
IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG
Hefty Aluminum Skids. Engine, Tranny, Transfer case, and Gas tank.
IMG_1159.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 8

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
sPod. Ensure you order the LONG cable. The standard cable is too short to run from the passenger side through the fire wall. I made a bracket out of aluminum to attach the source to the top of the fuse box on the passenger side of the engine bay. This isn't ideal, but there aren't any other places to mount the source that I've seen on the interwebs.
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG
I mounted my switch panel in the port that houses the microphone for models equipped with Bluetooth phone. I just cut the whole with the supplied template, moved the microphone more towards the outside of the panel, and drilled two holes for the mic. I have noticed a very slight difference in other's ability to hear me on calls, but oh well.
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0727.JPG
    IMG_0727.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 7

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Mall shots. Here you can see I'm running 265/75/16 BFG's. I went with the stock size to keep weight down. They look a little small, but I'm OK with it. I still have 255 lust....
IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1213.JPG
Tincup pass.
IMG_1194.JPG
The batwing is a game changer
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
That's pretty much where she stands now. I've added other little stuff, like Weathertechs, a stubby antenna, and recovery gear.

I still want to add some good seat covers, a better stereo, tinted windows, and either a RTT or possibly a Vagabond Drifter if the funds are available.

I'll try to update this thread a little more often now... like every 2 years instead of every 4.

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Truck is looking great! How are you liking the OME setup?

I like it a lot. OME is proven, and it's a system, not a thrown together kit. The heavy leafs are stiff, but I often haul my dirtbike on a hitch carrier, and I wanted the extra carrying capacity for a RTT or like a said, possibly a Vagabond drifter.

I had Radflo's and Total Chaos uppers on the last truck, and while they are super nice, I didn't need them. This is a do it all truck for me, and I wanted a system that will last. The OME's and SPC uppers are much less maintenance, and work great for me.

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Also added a Bully Dog GT tuner. I really don’t think it makes a difference with the performance of the truck, but I wanted it for the idle adjustment, as the stock vibration at idle drives me crazy
DBCE9943-D999-46FF-A0DC-12DD396916F6.jpeg

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Thanks for the info! Everyone seems to confirm my thoughts on the OME setup. Truck looks mint!!!

Thanks. This being my second time around with this truck, I know what I want/need, and what I don't. It's far too easy to get caught up with getting the "best of the best" gear, when often times it's not necessary. YMMV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles