Alibaba Fridges?

I've noticed a fair amount of 12v fridge options on Alibaba. Does anyone have experience with these? Any feedback beyond "it's not an ARB, Engel, etc"...?

I might roll the dice on one.

pugslyyy

Robinson Fuso
I've noticed a fair amount of 12v fridge options on Alibaba. Does anyone have experience with these? Any feedback beyond "it's not an ARB, Engel, etc"...?

I might roll the dice on one.
Might help if you shared some links. The vast majority aren't really fridges (i.e. don't have a compressor), just thermoelectric coolers that will suck power and really not do much.

pugslyyy

Robinson Fuso
You have to click through to get actual pricing and quantities. $195/ea with an MOQ of 100.

https://yungegf.en.alibaba.com/prod...ator_solar_fridge_battery_powered_fridge.html

For consumer quantities of products aliexpress can be a better resource than alibaba (same enterprise, just B2C instead of B2B). I order electronic components from aliexpress and dhgate quite a lot.

pugslyyy

Robinson Fuso
I've been in touch with the alibaba supplier and am working to learn more.

Any addtl info on the envirocooler in the meantime?

Edit: looks like that cooler only goes down to 40F. I wonder if it has a compressor or not.

Last edited:

pugslyyy

Robinson Fuso
I've been in touch with the alibaba supplier and am working to learn more.

Any addtl info on the envirocooler in the meantime?

Edit: looks like that cooler only goes down to 40F. I wonder if it has a compressor or not.
Which are you talking about? The Envirocooler is a free piston stirling cooler that uses helium as the refrigerant. It is certified for 3 years continuous duty for pharmaceuticals, so they have to be taken out of service 36 months after first use.