Alucab Gen 3 Expedition Tent & Shadow Awning for sale

GPFactor

For sale - Alucab Gen 3 Expedition Tent with Shadow Awning. Only selling because my vehicle will be changing. Love this set up. Roughly 3-4 months old. The tent does have a dent in the pasenger side front corner (pictured- thanks the mrs. :rolleyes:). But the weld did not crack nor is there any leaking. Just cosmetic. I am pricing it accordingly to account for the dent in the shell. (Only in the outer shell, the inside was not affected.) The awning is in perfect shape. Comes with the following:

Gen 3 Tent
Anderson 12v plug for the tent
2 (pictured) mounted load bars on top with mounting brackets with the installed maxtrax mounts -
The mounting brackets for a Rhino rack back bone for a jeep jk but you can use this for something else if needed (6 pieces total and all the hardware)
Mounting brackets already installed properly for the shadow awning and awning installed 100% correctly to the tent.
Includes Factory Alucab Ladder with Bag and a collapsible ladder I modified if you want it.

Pick up would be at OK4WD in Stewartsville NJ. If you are interested in having it shipped to you, just let me know and we can figure something out.

Price for all of this is $4000.00. Not a bad deal considering everything goes for $5600+.

Message me or email me at aj@gp-factor.com

Thanks!

IMG-0530.JPGIMG-0531.JPGIMG-0532.JPGIMG-0533.JPGIMG-0534.JPGIMG-0535.JPGIMG-0536.JPGIMG-0287.JPGIMG-9962.JPG

Last edited:

BradIXXI

Looking Forward to Getting Lost.
That would make GPFactor and I a team. As I already have the Shadow Awning I am interested in the Tent only. How'd it get the dent?
Thanks,
Brad

LR4XFAR

SCLR member 2013 LR4 HD
To close the loop, tent and awning has been paid for (by me) and awaiting shipping. Seller has been great to deal with.

Snowcat88

Looking to purchase the same set up from someone. Can I ask what shipper did you use and what was the cost of shipping? Thanks@

LR4XFAR

SCLR member 2013 LR4 HD
I went on uship.com for bids. I think it ended up being around $650 to a business with lift gate truck delivery. That was from New Jersey to Los Angeles.
I used a broker through Uship. Service was great.. They get a much better rate than I got directly.

Mr.Cade

I went on uship.com for bids. I think it ended up being around $650 to a business with lift gate truck delivery. That was from New Jersey to Los Angeles.
I used a broker through Uship. Service was great.. They get a much better rate than I got directly.
How are you liking that Alu-Cab?
Any complaints so far?

LR4XFAR

SCLR member 2013 LR4 HD
The tent is Warm, comfortable and incredibly easy to setup and take down. I can eave my bedding inside, so less stuff in the truck and it stays clean. Appreciate the shoe rack inside and the interior lights, although it would be nice if the lights were on the ceiling and not at the foot of the bed.

Some additional whistle that I need to track down from 10mph to about 50mph. It could be from the gap between the tent bottom and Frontrunner rack. Mounted on an LR3, so weight is not an issue with handling.

Awning is very nice!
I’ve decided that I want to spend as little time as I can on setup and take down. This is a great combo.

Feel free to PM me for additional opinions and observations as I hate to keep bumping a for sale ad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles