Aluminum F150 as Adventure Rig

Rushin

Hi All! My wife and I have been living on the road for about 3 months now. We currently live in a 17 foot Casita and pull it with a 2015 F150. We love our setup as it lets us keep my DRZ400 and her TW200 and also our Ebikes in the bed of the truck. However I am always looking for other options. We just recently spent some time at the Overland Expo and saw a ton of awesome truck camper setups. This made me think that our next rig might be a truck camper.

I have though about a few options:

1. 4wheelcamper or Hallmark pop up. I like their campers, but there are certain limitations with fabric sides and also whenever you want to go into the camper to cook lunch or just lounge you have to pop it up.
2. Northen Lite or BigFoot Molded Fiberglass campers. This is what i am most leaning towards. However its hard to find these used ( new they are waaaay too much money).
3. Custom or off the shelf flatbed with a custom built camper. Lots of unknowns here and could be a total crap shoot.

The reason for this post is to see what have you guys done for camper setups on the new body style F150 ( 2015+).

Post some pics or suggestions.

Attachments

• DSC02602.JPG
    DSC02602.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94