Announcing the CO Dispatch Newsletter!

News and Info for Those on the Road Less Traveled

As many of you have noticed lately, there is a lot going on over at Central Overland. We had an amazing period of growth through 2010/11, and we're responding by doing all we can to bring you even more in 2012. More events and more featured content online, combining to give you even more access to the overland travel lifestyle you love.

Many of you may have seen the redevelopment of our home page into a formal digital magazine early this week. This coincided with a server migration that adds almost unlimited space with increased surfing speeds. It's an exciting rebirth, and allows us the chance to offer exponentially more content while keeping things navigable and eye-catching for our readers.

"But what happened to the Central Overland Dispatch blog?!" you ask? Well, we're proud to announce that the CO Dispatch has become a weekly newsletter, full of our headlines and the top overland travel stories of the week, pulled straight from the pages of CentralOverland.com. (Just in case you missed your daily drop-in a time or two.) Additionally, there will be special offers from the CO staff and our sponsors that are not found elsewhere. You must subscribe to stay tuned in!

To sign up for the new CO Dispatch newsletter, please drop by here with your preferred email address. We promise to never give away or sell it, and we will never, ever spam you. Promise. Furthermore, you may opt out as quickly as you opted in, if you choose, by clicking on link at the bottom of every issue.

The premier issue publishes tomorrow, so move quickly if you want to say, "I was there when it all started!"

Thanks again, everyone, for the amazing response to all we're doing. We look forward bringing you even more in 2012 and beyond.

All our best,

The CO Team

Last edited:
The premier edition of the CO Dispatch is out the door to 485 recipients. if you haven't seen it by tomorrow afternoon, be sure to check your inbox and make sure that "newsletter@centraloverland.com" is a Safe Sender. (It only sends 75 per hour so as not to overload our server, so give it tonight, at least, please.)

We're already working with a few guest writers to bolster future content, and we're full of ideas and ready to provide even more with each passing issue.

Can't wait to see how this evolves! Thanks again for all the wonderful support!

Wes

Pardon the bump on a tired ol' thread, ladies and gentlemen. (And I use the latter loosely.)

If you haven't subscribed to The CO Dispatch yet, you're about to miss the June wrap-up and a glance at the July forecast, which will include feature stories by several new contributors as well as details on our upcoming Western Ramble.

So get in now, just before the wire, by visiting this page and dropping your email addy at us. (And unlike your affinity for cold beer, you can call it quits at any time.)

Thanks for the continued readership! We're certainly happy to have you.

wc

C5dad

Observer
You've been hacked!

Wes, i saw that your winching page was hacked at the bottom. Might want to check other pages as well towards the bottom! Pm me with questions.

CHRIS

P.s. I do dig the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste