Another AT style trailer

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
1/4 trailer

Boy! Add a roof-top-tent of some sort a water can or two, toss your gear and your done! Very nice. Best of luck with your product. Great price...it should do well.:arabia:

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
ntsqd said:
Now I'm curious what AT's suspension looks like. Missed a prime chance as I never paid any attention to Rod's trailer when it was around.
Are there any pictures online?

John, I've long pondered what the market would be for a near 1/4t trailer clone. I've wanted to build one for myself. Have zero need for it, just looked like a really cool project. I hope it pays off for you.

AT trailers have a unique and innovative A-frame set in poly mounts that utilize an air-bag suspension and a shock for dampening. It provides an independant suspension and a great deal of travel and yes there are pictures on this site or you can just go to their web-site. Much nicer then say Tentrax IMHO. Certainly larger and has many options available.

Hitch-Toys

Thank you.
All the accessories you speak of are in the works. I do have a hitch mounted table, hitch mounted spare tire carrier, roof top racks and the trailer comes with a fender mounted table.

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
Hitch-Toys said:
Thank you.
All the accessories you speak of are in the works. I do have a hitch mounted table, hitch mounted spare tire carrier, roof top racks and the trailer comes with a fender mounted table.

Very Cool. Folks who find themselves shopping for a M101 (1/4ton) trailer will be delighted to find your product. Generally speaking here, most people like to hang a gas can and/or water cans, Propane off the side because the inside has to hold the frig and stove and such. Keeping these things as options keeps the bottom line starting rig's price down and allows the customer to custom order to his taste. Very smart.
We wish you well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior