Another day of glorious, trouble-free off-road in a stock vehicle

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
run what ya brung

Though I concur with the theme here I have to say my belly pan is much happier with air between it and the next rock or gully. Perhaps it's the terrain in which I live but deep ruts in the road with large stone on the road between the ruts mandate a change. Continue getting out of the vehicle and move the rock or don't go down that trail again. My ego didn't need to have big tires nor a lift. Like many of use. We did because to get from point a to point b it mandates change. I also agree that Rubicons are a great platform in which to make change IF you must. I love mine so much I hated seeing it being peeled apart on the rocks so I made change.

Kilroy

Adventurer
I've only been in this sport for a couple of years and have had quite a steep learning curve. I think the most useful mod for getting over obstacles is the high/flat belly pan. I was lucky enough to make a friend who keeps modifying his TJ (he has sinse made his own frame, he has his own tool and die shop!) and has allowed me to purchase his no longer useable parts. The belly pan he made is particularily high because he slotted his transfer case (which I also bought) mounting holes so it is able to be rotated up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior