Another two Sportsmobile design failures.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Amazing that people are FINALLY seeing *some* light. Still very sad to see how LOTS of others are still in the dark however.
Lots more to come.........

Taking into consideration the notion that Sportsmobile West sponsors this very sub-forum ... it would seem incumbent upon somebody from that organization to comment here, at least to the point of demonstrating an effort made to address some of the rather serious concerns and observations that have been made in this thread.

It's probably unfair to presume that all Sportsmobiles are prone to these kinds of failures ... but there's certainly been enough evidence presented in this thread to date to indicate that some Sportsmobiles are suffering rather serious failures of specific components or systems.

Sportsmobile West ... what say you?

I no longer have a dog in this fight.........but that's some funny stuff right there. ^^^^^

What say you?..............What say you?.....................What say you?..................................Echoooooooo <crickets>

A few years ago, I was looking into Sportsmobile. The more I looked, the less interested I became. Now, I have no interest in them whatsoever.
Couldn’t agree with you more, went ahead and had mine custom built by a trusted fabricator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk