any place for a overlander to start lift for a jeep near Ocala Floria??

r3run33

Adventurer
Hello friend just a a Rubicon in florida and trying to get him ready for rubicon and beyond; needs a lift etc any recommendations of a place near ocala for a shop???

Skennedy

Adventurer
Hello friend just a a Rubicon in florida and trying to get him ready for rubicon and beyond; needs a lift etc any recommendations of a place near ocala for a shop???
I Know the Daytona jeep dealer is a AEV Dealer I'm sure they could install one of there lifts for you.

rubicon91

Explorer
Have you tried to reach out to the Ocala Jeep Club? They run Jeeptoberfest and is one of the big events each year down here in FL. I would definitely reach out to them.

SRUPike

Observer
Jeepers Den in Orlando is Fantastic... Call Alicia 407-658-4848

:safari-rig:

I personally run the Mopar 3" lift with the FoxRacing Remote Reservoir Shock and Hydraulic Bump stops. The was installed by my dealer, while it is not the cheapest kit out there is one of the most complete and is a good value for the sum of the parts, plus it is supported by the MOPAR/Jeep Warranty so less potential warranty hassles. The 2" and 4" kits even come with a new front driveshaft.

r3run33

Adventurer
thanks passed all this along to him; he is gonna start this week working on his new jeep :) planning on next spring/summer rubicon moab trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz