anyone done a fuso dpf/ egr delete?

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Going by your username, I am guessing you are inquiring about a FE84D (4M50 engine)
I am pretty sure that the North American market does not have that model. The FE/FG84D is an Australian model and does not have a DPF.

BrendanFE84D

Going by your username, I am guessing you are inquiring about a FE84D (4M50 engine)
I am pretty sure that the North American market does not have that model. The FE/FG84D is an Australian model and does not have a DPF.
fe84d is on the carfax as well as the vin info. it is a north american model and it does have dpf

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
fe84d is on the carfax as well as the vin info. it is a north american model and it does have dpf
Interesting.

What was being said there is that the times of doing deletes on emission control systems is pretty much over, as the authorities are cracking down on this.

Here in Australia there are now quite a few people with the equipment and skills to do a DPF delete and remap of the ECU, but as mentioned, it is illegal to tamper with emissions control systems.
Should you go down this route, you just need to know what can happen if you get caught.

As mentioned previously, the Australian FG84D does not have a DPF, but it does have an EGR.
You can read what I think about EGRs here...

billiebob

Without being rude, diesel is dead. deleted diesels even more. Anyone arguing that point is a denier. There are states leading the push and we all think California but Texas is actually a leader.

Flat out do not alter the emissions systems, it will haunt you eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier