Anyone make anything like the Camp Cover tool bag?

I currently have a bunch of toll rolls in a Husky tool bag, but I hate digging for stuff. I found this Camp Cover tool bag, but they don't ship to the US. Anyone make anything close to it? Closest I have found is the Bucket Boss Super Roll.

Camp Cover Tool Bag
Tool-Bag-ECC011-C.jpg

Bucket Boss Super Roll

super_1_orig.jpg

Berserker

Check out Atlas46.com. They have a Yorktown KOH tool roll that's meant to carry a toolbox' worth of tools. I'd link to it but my phone isn't cooperating.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Dang, that CampCover is much closer to what I need than all the usual suspects. I'm currently stashing all my tools in a quarter panel area which is tall but narrow. Most wrench-rolls and other "hold a million tool" bags end up too thick to easily get through the opening. I'd rather subdivide into smaller kits with multiple bags like you've posted.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
..........mmmmm........love to do a sneak peek on our ATC "Trail Attaché" but, it's in "test and evaluation" right now and there is too many spies around. We'll see what we bring to OE East 18! Thanks!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
All US made materials, hand patterned, hand cut, three different textiles, 37 individual pieces hand sewn together at 8300 feet in the Rockies in 10 hours to create the custom tools/gearbags for the incredible EarthRoamer 4x4 Camper! Once finished, this one will be installed in #ER204 for the next proud owner!

Not our "Trail Attaché " but an example.......of what a new item for 18 OE East! See ya a REEB!IMG_2953.JPG

jeegro

Adventurer
I don't really see how the CampCover and SuperRoll are in any way similar...

I've been through quite a few tool bag and case setups... the Atlas46 Yorktown Roll is my favorite. Zip pouches are the perfect balance between organization and flexibility. And the wrench organizer on the backside is actually functional - every wrench roll I've tried never fits my wrenches. The yorktown carries all my primary tools like ratchets, sockets, wrenches, bits, torx/allen, etc. Then I also have a BucketBoss SuperRoll for infrequently used things like gasket makers, tape, zip ties, hose clamps, adhesives, etc. And finally I have a BucketBoss Tool Roll for my 'heavy hitters': pliers, vise grips, hammer, punches, files, oil filter wrench, cutters, etc. Those 3 tool bags sit in my car full time.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
@BritKLR Did the "Trail Attache" ever come out?

Yes and no. The beta is still being tested. Once we have final feedback I hope to get it into our manufacturing queue. We just released our new Recovery Bag at OE East and the demand has our manufacturing running hard. We're also prepping our Kitchen Utensil Kit to go to testing, so hopefully we can release one of these at one of the 2019 events! Thanks for checking in! Much appreciated!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Yes and no. The beta is still being tested. Once we have final feedback I hope to get it into our manufacturing queue. We just released our new Recovery Bag at OE East and the demand has our manufacturing running hard. We're also prepping our Kitchen Utensil Kit to go to testing, so hopefully we can release one of these at one of the 2019 events! Thanks for checking in! Much appreciated!

This is in final design (aka Tool Attaché) and soon to be in manufacturing queue! We'll be releasing a new product at Easter Jeep and both OE's, I hope have this one out by OE West!

We're also looking at offering the new Tool Case with a full set of DeWalt Mechanics Hand tools just like our ShopRolls! (And specialty bags for your DeWalt Cordless Tools!)504297504298504299

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles