ARB drawers for sale in NC

Gventure

Observer
ARB double drawer set with sliding top on one drawer. Perfect condition. 11hx40.5wx36d.
For a JKU, the drawers require the removal of the back seats- if the buyer has a Jeep, I am including a floor I made that bolts to the Jeep floor then the drawers fit perfectly. For JKU, if you remove your seats, I’ll help install the drawers. Will not ship. $1000 Local cash sale only. The fridge is not included.

Attachments

• B3F12D70-DBE9-4C8F-B67A-45E8109C4DC1.jpeg
    B3F12D70-DBE9-4C8F-B67A-45E8109C4DC1.jpeg
    630.7 KB · Views: 262
  • A9AC47E0-5875-4442-B22B-0C3466E64A40.jpeg
    A9AC47E0-5875-4442-B22B-0C3466E64A40.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
ARB double drawer set with sliding top on one drawer. Perfect condition....

Which model number are these please, need to know the storage capacity and make sure they will work for my jku. Also can you shoot me pics of the inside of the drawers. Have been toying with removing my rear seat. Can you snap a pic of how your home brew floor attaches as well.

How did you like the roller top for the fridge? Any issues with it rolling smoothly with the fridge weight? I've got an arb47 I keep in the back so that woukd havd to fit on top.

Interested and in Winston.

Gventure

Observer
Which model number are these please, need to know the storage capacity and make sure they will work for my jku. Also can you shoot me pics of the inside of the drawers. Have been toying with removing my rear seat. Can you snap a pic of how your home brew floor attaches as well.

How did you like the roller top for the fridge? Any issues with it rolling smoothly with the fridge weight? I've got an arb47 I keep in the back so that woukd havd to fit on top.

I will get model number and photos tomorrow. The drawers worked great with the fridge. I really like the rear seat delete because it gave me so much more usable space.

gaap master

SE Expedition Society

I have similar ARB drawers in my Land Cruiser with the ARB fridge on top. Works fine. I’m also in Winston if you want to take a look at the setup.

Gventure

Observer

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94