ARB fridge slide rattles_ How can I fix this?

danmedeiros

Observer
I purchased a used ARB fridge slide. The tolerances of the bearings seems super loose and the slide rattles all over the place! Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks! Dan

pdxfrogdog

Adventurer
I purchased a used ARB fridge slide. The tolerances of the bearings seems super loose and the slide rattles all over the place! Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks! Dan

I made an inquiry about this to ARB tech support a couple years back and they emailed me a document named ARB Fitting Instructions. Pages 5 & 6 detail how to adjust the bearings and more importantly the vibrations stops. I'm not sure if it is kosher for me to re-host this file and I wasn't able to find it via google search, so attached to this post.

Attachments

• ARB Fridge Slider Installation & Adjustment.pdf
    503.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Reactions: scf

danmedeiros

Observer
Thanks so much!!! I called ARB too but they sent my a different set of directions. Spent 30 min going ****** until I realized the part numbers where different. No more rattles!! :victory:

KellyM

Adventurer
I made an inquiry about this to ARB tech support a couple years back and they emailed me a document named ARB Fitting Instructions. Pages 5 & 6 detail how to adjust the bearings and more importantly the vibrations stops. I'm not sure if it is kosher for me to re-host this file and I wasn't able to find it via google search, so for now here is a dropbox link.
Any chance you could post the fitting instructions again? I can't seem to find them online and your dropbox link is not longer active. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior