ARB Jack First Review, Leaky Christmas

Radflo makes one that is serviceable. I don't have any experience with them but am currently considering one of these or a Safe Jack Kit. Might be worth a look.

Radflo: https://www.radflo.com/p-39-hydra-jac.html

Safejack: https://safejacks.com/
Only a 2200 lbs load capacity on the Radflo unit. It only makes 1/4” per pump. Tools are required to change the height of the lifting foot.

I think I’ll keep the Hi Lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few months ago I had words with ARB about these jacks, I never got any direct answers and all I got was what they wanted to talk about, I also had an Issue with a fridge, They kept me farting around doing tests for over 10 days then they wanted me to drive 400 miles to take the fridge back to the dealer so they could run the same tests that I had done, I went to ARB with a problem and they sent me a PDF of the user manual ?? In the end I worked out what the issue was, Although their fridges can work at an angle of 30* "JUST DON'T DO IT WITH IT TURNED OFF" because all the Gas/Fluid drains back towards the Compressor, And you should never do this with "ANY" Brand of Fridge, this was all because the delivery driver tipped it up to get it through a 3 foot 6 doorway,

Bottom line is I sent minute by minute details to ARB taking photos with times and temperatures along with doing their stupid tests and they did not have a clue what was wrong, I would return that Jack and buy a Hi-Lift, Yes they must be used with caution and respect but they are a cheap fix and easy to repair if you carry the kit with you for the cost of about 20 or 30 bucks, The ARB Jack is a One Trick Pony, The Hi-Lift has about 5 or 6 other uses.

Hope you get this resolved soon.
Did you read that owners manual? My Dometic stated in the owners manual to let the fridge sit for a few hours before starting if it's been sitting anything but horizontal. That's a common thing with fridges, all fridges.

Did you read that owners manual? My Dometic stated in the owners manual to let the fridge sit for a few hours before starting if it's been sitting anything but horizontal. That's a common thing with fridges, all fridges.
Yeah it is recommended that how ever long a fridge has been sitting at an Odd angle then it needs to be left to rest upright for an equal amount of time, In extreme cases as long as 24 to 48 hours,

Sorry to read this. Customer service is super important....it's a small community.
Well it is something you need to be aware of, I like ARB's product line and I thought that they actually cared about their customers but I am still waiting to see evidence of that and the one time I needed them I got stuck with a 50LB Paper weight.

In the past couple of years I have spent a fortune on ARB Products, Having bought 2 of everything that I have bought from them It really annoys me when I have an Issue that they jerk me around with one excuse after another and there is just no need for it, and at leased 4 of those Items are High Dollar Items I must of bought 20 ARB products in the past 4 months alone maybe more, And I still have a list of gear to buy that is well in to 5 figures and beyond yet to come, And 90% of the rest of the gear on my list are all ARB's High Dollar Items, If they don't want my money just let me know because there are plenty of other Companies that Do, So they have got one last shot and then their A$$ is Grass because I work hard for my money and I am not about to give it away without a care.

Only a 2200 lbs load capacity on the Radflo unit. It only makes 1/4” per pump. Tools are required to change the height of the lifting foot.

I think I’ll keep the Hi Lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, The Hi-Lift is a basic design but it works, and this new jack is a problem waiting to happen, do you remember when a Cell phone was a Phone and how well it worked now people can run their lives from a smart phone and all the issues of Hacking and Data theft etc Hi tech gear in the right place is a good thing but out in the bush it is stupidity to rely on such things,