Do to some spots on the powder coat it is back to a rolling chassis. There were a couple spots that looked like someone touched or bumped the powder coat before it dried. By the time I spotted it on Friday the Powder Coat company was closed. So first thing Monday I took it back to them and looking into possibly doing a touch up on it they recommended that I pull it apart and drop the box off to be sprayed again. Sighhhhhhh.
Oh well. They are getting right on it so I should have it back tomorrow. Can't fault them too bad, Mistakes happen and they are fixing it with no hassle.
Here are a couple of the spots.
How it sits right now. I had the chance to swap out the taillights and work on finishing the wiring while it was apart.
I called Dexter Axle directly. When I went to the local trailer parts place the customer service sucked and they could not find the electric brake P/N in the catalog. I ended up with a 3500Lb 54" Axle with electric and manual brakes. I had to add a 2" wheel spacer to clear the hub diamiter for the wheel. Shipped to Austin was less than $500
Looking good together. Had to take the trailer back to the powder coater today to get re-sprayed for a couple spots that looked like it got touched before it dried.
They sprayed, baked and got it back to me today. Pretty good turn around.