AT Horizon Roll Call / Mods / Pics

RKRUGER

Adventurer- Toyota Nut
Littlefish, mine has the hand operated marine pump installed and operable but I plan to switch over and adapt a cap to use a coupler that will work with my Dometic USB charged pump. I plan to leave the hand pump in place as a back up.

I also plan to add a ball valve and a fast fill spout out the bottom of the tank. I need to think through how to protect it from accidentally being opened by trail debris.

Littlefish, mine has the hand operated marine pump installed and operable but I plan to switch over and adapt a cap to use a coupler that will work with my Dometic USB charged pump. I plan to leave the hand pump in place as a back up.

I also plan to add a ball valve and a fast fill spout out the bottom of the tank. I need to think through how to protect it from accidentally being opened by trail debris.

I’ve actually got that same Dometic pump and I already adapted a cap for it. It works rather well. Biggest obstacle is getting the tubing to stay vertical enough to get water in the lower part of the tank as the level drops.

RKRUGER

Adventurer- Toyota Nut
Has anyone out there built a kitchen box into the back of their Chaser? Or incorporated a pull out drawer?

RKRUGER

Adventurer- Toyota Nut
Last edited:
Had the bars rebuilt to be higher and I moved them farther apart in order to better accommodate a large RTT. Going to be buying a 23Zero 72” softshell soon to put up here, and at this height their short length annex will be perfect. Needed a small piece of flat stock to replace the original location of the bars for the latches and it seems like it’s going to work out well.

9c88fd0adafa228df6d3bb621aa64f10.jpg

5720305176c19e0ca75c93ca6fedc10c.jpg

8f18b361416178eee0f16d0b064d66b7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior