ATO AterraXL composite flatbed camper (pagoda roof)

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
If I didn't already say it enough, Dan&Jenny (OldGreyShoe and NewRedPumps) are THE ABSOLUTE bomb diggity; best owners for this rig and just so so rad. Miss you guys!

jk6661

Observer
FWIW, AT overland says you can get up to 315 Ah of lithium (website is now updated with that info), and they can add an inverter if you want one. I suppose they could mount the lagun table on the other side for better toilet access, but I forgot to ask. I wish they would update the video on their website with the newest model that apparently has higher dinette windows, etc.; does anyone know if there's a Expo video or something out there?

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
FWIW, AT overland says you can get up to 315 Ah of lithium (website is now updated with that info), and they can add an inverter if you want one. I suppose they could mount the lagun table on the other side for better toilet access, but I forgot to ask. I wish they would update the video on their website with the newest model that apparently has higher dinette windows, etc.; does anyone know if there's a Expo video or something out there?

Glad to hear they moved some stuff around to fit the 3rd battery.
Inverter might go in the driver rear dinette storage area.
IRC all Gen2 campers (that'd be all save for the one I had, and Mario@ATO) have the windows higher up above the dinette cushion seatbacks. I'd think there'd be some videos of newer Aterra's from the Overland Expos, but I haven't looked.

Chadx

♫ Off the road again. Just can't wait to get...
Editing to organize.

There are two private groups.
Search for "AT Overland Aterra XLF Group" for the Aterra group

and search for "AT Overland Toppers" for the ATO toppers group.

There is also the manufactures FB page here:

Last edited:

Spencer for Hire

Editing to organize.

There are two private groups.
Search for "AT Overland Aterra XLF Group" for the Aterra group

and search for "AT Overland Toppers" for the ATO toppers group.

There is also the manufactures FB page here:
Thank You

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94