AUSTRALIAN Canter owners.. Air Con??

davesfg

Hey Fellas, I have a 7'96 Canter FG 637 4x4. Would like to fit air conditioning. Has anyone had this done or recommend someone??canter.jpg

Cuddy

Observer
Try Air 2000 in Melbourne, they will probably have a kit to suit. I bought a kit for the rear of the cab of my Nps from them

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
I have never liked the Mitsubishi genuine air, the condenser is exposed as it sits just in front of the passengers wheel. If I had a chance to redo, I think redot Airconditioning would be good to consider. It sits in the top of the cab.
Good luck, let us know what you find.
Cheers
Steve

Try Air 2000 in Melbourne, they will probably have a kit to suit. I bought a kit for the rear of the cab of my Nps from them

Funny (and useless information), Air 2000 in Cape Town installed the aftermarket aircon in my FG84. I am pretty sure they are not affiliated but interresting how company's share names around the world.

Reddogtheo

Observer
Hi Dave
There is a wrecker in Sydney I think it is at Tempe, they bring a lot of cabins in from Japan may be worth giving them a call to see if they have the bits.
Mick

Aussie Iron

Explorer
If you can get original internal bits all the wiring is all ready there as I changed over the aircon from one to another that never had aircon and just conected up the wires.

Dan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles