Autohome or Roofnest Falcon XL

CMARJEEP

Observer
Rin at OK4WD is a good guy. I'd trust him going with am Autohome RTT.

I believe that OK4WD got burned with the James Baroud tent line they carried as the James Baroud Tents have a design flaw where the fabric tears at wear points and the gel coat fails. Trying to warranty a James Baroud tent is a nightmare as James Baroud does not stand behind their product.

Based upon the negative experience with James Baroud, I believe that OK4WD did additional vetting of Autohome before deciding to carry them.

I can vouch that Autohome stands behind their product. Recently had a small issue with the rack on my Maggiolina Extreme. Autohome sent me out a replacement nut all the way from Italy. If I had known it was just going to be a basic nut I would have replaced it myself. But the fact they sent one from Italy and took care of a small issue like that tells you a lot.

I agree about autohome support. I’m on my second maggiolina tent. 1st was an airtop and now an extreme. Andrew always answers my calls. And the odd simple few things that have gone wrong he has remedied immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz