Availability of 16" Alloy Wheel 5 stud 1800kg load rating for 315/75R16 tyres

Bris31

Adventurer
Anyone knows where these rims can be sourced in Australia or abroad?
(Melb outback shop doesn't have atm)
Need for 2nd spare - new or used.
Thanks in advance

20150729_133711.jpg

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
If Alan does not have any, I would think that your only chance might be to get a used one from somewhere.
Having said that, Earthcuiser used to sell these rims, so maybe Mark has a dusty one sitting on a shelf... you never know, you might get lucky.

kerry

Expedition Leader
I believe Earthcruiser has a number of the 5 hole rims. Not sure if they’re alloy though

Howard70

Adventurer
Along with Bris31's quest for 5 lug versions of this rim, I'm looking for 3 of the 6 lug alloy version. I've checked with Alan and EarthCruiser USA, so interested in used or new from other sources.

Howard

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
From memory, Alan had these 16" alloy rims manufactured in Asia. As far as I know, no one else currently does this style and size of rim.
Back in the day, this size rim was quite popular, but I think the 17" rims are what people are looking at these days, so I could understand, from a business perspective, if Alan was no longer getting them made.
Sadly, I don't think there is a 5 stud, 17" rim on the market (in Australia) that is DOT approved. ATW used to do their 19.5" steel rims in a 5 stud, but I am not sure if they still offer these.
As far as singles go, the 6 stud, 17" and 19.5" rims seem to be the only ones that are readily obtainable now.
A sign of the times, I guess...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior