Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I’m looking at replacing the tires on my Ford F350 tiger camper in the next two weeks. Running LT 275\65R 18’s on it.

So far I haven’t found any good black Friday deals on tires, except for ones where you have to order tires to get shipped. Do any of y’all know of any “unpublicized” deals? Or brand rebates?

I want to stay with a local shop, such as discount tire or Costco or ???, and both Discount Tire and Costco have a pretty good price on some Michelins.

Right now I’m down to choosing between Michelins, Desert Duelers or BFG’s…all pretty close in total price. Is there any reason you’d reject or pick one of those brands over the others?

One last Q. I might go to All Seasons over AT’s since the worst roads we drive on anymore are USFS or BLM dirt roads. But I’m also considering selling the tiger this year, so if you were the next buyer would you want to see all trains are all seasons on it?

Input appreciation.
Thx mucho.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I had Michelin (ATX?? Maybe they were) tires on my old truck and loved them. Did a lot more road driving then and they were pretty good offroad. Now I have BFG AT3s and they are better offroad and a bit noisier onroad. I'll take the offroad over street noise now any day.

Given it's a tiger- Maybe higher rated Michelin tires over the BFG? Or look at Toyos? I dont know, tires threads are so difficult to give good advice.

Superduty

Adventurer
I think 4 wheel parts has $200 back on BFGs (that is likely for 4 tires). And I thought Americas Tire (same as Discount depending on your location) also had something on BFGs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles